Watt Way Twitter Feed
- Lynson on Preschool: The Answer to Los Angeles’s Academic Troubles?
- Kimberly on Preschool: The Answer to Los Angeles’s Academic Troubles?
- Becky Shaw on A neighborhood icon survives the swirl of urban change
- poop on Olvera Street and the urbanization of Los Angeles
- Jacqueline Vargas on Former Fremont High teachers join charter school movement
Tag Archives: LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes
Challenges met, a new cultural jewel opens on Olvera Street
In years past, the space in and around Olvera Street –including the main plaza, the Pico House and the old Plaza church– have been the go-to spot for Angelenos looking to celebrate Cinco de Mayo commemorating the Mexican victory over … Continue reading
Posted in Urban Affairs and Neighborhoods Tagged Cinco de Mayo, Historic Downtown, LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes, Olvera Street Comments Off