- Lynson on Preschool: The Answer to Los Angeles’s Academic Troubles?
- Kimberly on Preschool: The Answer to Los Angeles’s Academic Troubles?
- Becky Shaw on A neighborhood icon survives the swirl of urban change
- poop on Olvera Street and the urbanization of Los Angeles
- Jacqueline Vargas on Former Fremont High teachers join charter school movement
Author Archives: ewarden
By Elizabeth Warden John C. Fremont High School, located in South Los Angeles, recently underwent reconstruction, a process that allows the Los Angeles Unified School District to make teachers at low performing schools, evaluated by a consecutive high dropout rates … Continue reading
By Elizabeth Warden A stuffed animal or toy train may seem like the perfect pastime for a child here in Los Angeles. But in the Diouf household, playtime is anything but ordinary. Two-year-old Ousmane Diouf’s daily amusement comes from a … Continue reading